SIGN OUR PETITION:
In a March 21, 2018 email, Hon Jody Wilson-Raybould, Attorney General of Canada wrote “In the event that a judge .. committed a criminal offence, the CJC (Canadian Judicial Council) can investigate … whether the judge should be removed from office … the Criminal Code applies to all Canadians, including judges, law enforcement officials may investigate a judge for breach of the Criminal Code and lay charges …”. This confirms Olumide’s assertion that; the Chair of CJC is in a conflict of interest to decide whether to request an RCMP “record of investigation” of himself, this also confirms that written false statements by judges, police, crown prosecutors that courts and CJC have immunity from charges, are beyond all reasonable doubt evidence of ongoing s139 obstruction of justice criminal offences.
WHY CONSERVATIVE “PARTY BRASS” RACISTS WERE UNABLE TO DEFEAT OLUMIDE AT THE BALLOT BOX
- Canadian Judicial Council Chair, Supreme Court Chief Justice Beverley Maclachlin Retires Amid Police Investigation – Read more: Part One and Part Two.
- Open Letter to Ottawa City Council requesting the personal position of each Councillor on the “Positive obligation to create a policy that Police cannot refuse to give a reason for Police arrest”. Read more.
- Open Letter to all Members of Parliament: Request for a quote in support of changing Judges Act Criminal complaints procedure Read more.
- Open Letter to all Members of Ontario Provincial Parliament: Personal position on the positive obligation to amend Police Act 138 to ensure police cannot refuse to give a reason for an arrest. Read more.
- Open Letter to all Senators: Request for quote in support of striking a committee to investigate whether to recommend changing Judges Act Criminal Complaints procedure. Read more.
- Open Letter to Office of Auditor General of Canada: Request That OAG Stop Facilitating Crimes That Include Arrest By Racists And Racism Sympathizer Public Sector Employees. Read more.
- Open Letter to Law Society of Upper Canada and Ontario MPPs: Request that LSUC stop facilitating crimes that include arrest by racists and racism sympathizer public sector employees. Read more.
- Open Letter to OPP and Ontario MPPs: Request that OPP Stop Facilitating Racial Profiling by Ontario Government, Court Of Justice, Superior Court and Court Of Appeal. Read more.
- Open Letter To Supreme Court Registrar and Auditor General of Canada: Stop cuddling Conservative “party brass” racists / Canadian Judicial Council racism sympathizers. Read more.
- Open Letter To Supreme Court Registrar and Auditor General of Canada: Request To Stop Cuddling Racism Sympathizer Canadian Judicial Council Members (Supreme Court of Canada, Ontario Superior Court, Quebec Superior Court, New Brunswick Court of Queen’s Bench, Alberta Court of Queen’s Bench, British Columbia Supreme Court). Read more.
- Open Letter To Alberta Premier Rachel Notley and Calgary Mayor Naheed Nenshi: Request that NDP Premier complies with Liberal Opposition “Hope you receive a satisfactory response from the Premier Rachel Notley ….”. Read more.
- Open Letter To Canadian Human Rights Commissioners: Request to stop stoking the flames of racial discrimination against black politicians. Read more.
- United Nations International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR) Treaty Complaint Against Canada: Request that Conservative “Party Brass” Racists and Canadian Judicial Council racism sympathizers stop bringing the reputation of our great country into disrepute. Read more.
- Request for an appointment to present to the House of Commons Standing Committee On Justice and Human Rights on the need for legislative changes the Judges Act and Canada Elections Acts. Read more.
- S67(4c) Canada Elections Act United Nations Racial Discrimination Complaint: Meeting Request For Liberal Party of Canada Leader Right Honourable Justin Trudeau, Conservative Party of Canada Leader Andrew Sheer, New Democratic Party Leader Jagmeet Singh, Chef du Bloc Québécois Martine Ouellet and Green Party of Canada Leader Elizabeth May. Read more.
- Open Letter To Ontario Justice Of Peace Review Council / Ontario Judicial Council: Request To Stop Falsehoods re Lack of Jurisdiction Over Arrest, Assault, Extortion, Obstruction of Justice Criminal Misconduct. Read more.
- Open Letter To Ontario Office of the Independent Police Review Director and Ontario Minister Of Community Safety and Correctional Services: Request To Stop Encouraging Racial Profiling Arrest, Assault, Extortion and Obstruction of Justice Crimes. Read more.
- March 1 Oral Presentation to Ontario Standing Committee on Justice Policy: Request To Change S138 Ontario Police Services Act In Order To Stop Encouraging Racial Profiling Arrest, Assault, Extortion and Obstruction of Justice Crimes. Read more.
- Open Letter To Commissaire à la déontologie policière: Request To Stop Falsehoods that any court “organization” has criminal code immunity for acting without jurisdiction and in bad faith to deliberately obstruct justice by for the first time in the history of Quebec removing mandatory criminal code first instance and appeal rights and deliberately writing false statements with mental intent to help criminals retain the proceeds of crime. Read more.
- Open Letter To BC Police Complaints Commissioner: Request To Stop Falsehoods that Vancouver Police lacks jurisdiction over crimes committed in Vancouver by Her Majesty The Queen In Right Of British Columbia who resides in Vancouver for acting without jurisdiction and in bad faith to deliberately obstruct justice by for the first time in the history of British Columbia removing mandatory criminal code first instance and appeal rights and deliberately writing false statements with with mental intent to help criminals retain the proceeds of crime. Read more.
- Open Letter To New Brunswick Judicial Council: Request To Stop Falsehoods that acting without jurisdiction and in bad faith to deliberately obstruct justice by deliberately writing false statements with mental intent to help criminals retain the proceeds of crime is not judicial misconduct. Per enclosed provincial legislation, no judicial council was given civil immunity for bad faith, no province acted without jurisdiction by legislating criminal code immunity for any judicial council. Read More.
- Open Letter To Calgary Police Chief Roger Chaffin: Request to stop Calgary Police from sending a written unsigned threat of injury in order to cover up their obstruction of justice. The motive is to extort Police Act statutory right to Calgary Police complaint decisions with mental intent to defraud Alberta Law Enforcement Review Board Service Complaint jurisdiction and Calgary Police Commission Policy Complaint jurisdiction to review the legality of the Calgary Police complaint decisions. Read more.
- Open Reply to the Honourable Jody Wilson‑Raybould, P.C., Q.C., M.P. Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada: the statement “I Would Like To Assure You That I Am Firmly Committed To An Effective Process For Investigating Allegations Of Judicial Misconduct” is false, patronizing, and disingenuous:
1) is refusing Judges Act ministerial power to direct a public inquiry an s21b s22.2 s23 Criminal Code ongoing crime?
2) is refusing to create Judges Act criminal misconduct complaints mandatory RCMP “record of investigation”, while CJC retains “record of investigation” decision making powers an s21b s22.2 s23 Criminal Code ongoing crime?
3) is refusing to amend Judges Act in order to prevent Canadian Judicial Council mens rae motive for silence on 62 criminal misconduct complaints over 3 years an s21b s22.2 s23 Criminal Code ongoing crime? Read more.
- Open Letter to Brenda Lucki, RCMP Commissioner: Request to stop abusing RCMP Act Commissioner public power to refuse to continue investigation commenced by the RCMP Civilian Review and Complaints Commission which is s21b party to Criminal Code offences; 22.2 RCMP organization party to offence, 25.1(9)(11b) public officer offences, s122 breach of trust, s139(1)(2)(3a) obstruction of justice, s265(1a,b)(3c,d) assault, s341 fraudulent concealment, s346(1.1)(b) extortion, 362(1) false statement, s380(1a) fraud, s423.1(b) intimidation / s7 s9 s10 s12 s15 Charter of Rights / s1(a,b,e), s2(a,b,c,e) Canada Bill of Rights / s2 objects s7 s9 s10 s16 Canada Victims Bill of Rights positive obligation to create policy to disclose outcome of Canadian Judicial Council “CJC” criminal investigation opened by RCMP Officer Kent Williams. Read more.
- Open Letter To Canadian Judicial Council Chair Right Honourable Richard Wagner; Request to refer Judges Act “record of investigation” for Supreme Court Chief Justice Richard Wagner criminal misconduct complaints to the RCMP. Read more.
- Open Letter To Ontario Human Rights Tribunal, Vice Chair Jo-Anne Pickel: Refusal to correct your implied racism sympathizer offences are a public power “clear departure” from preamble objects, s29(a,e,i) Human Rights Code which according to the Supreme Court is “as objectionable as fraud”;
- 1) Despite evidence that former Supreme Court Chief Justice and Chair of Canadian Judicial Council helped Conservative Party brass racists and racism sympathizer judges to destroy Olumide’s political career through no jurisdiction falsehoods motivated by the salient belief that a white career is more important than a black career, you are offended that she is called the Chief Racism Sympathizer but you are not offended by Canadian Judicial Council racism sympathizer crimes, you are blocking filing of exhibits that show that Beverley Mclachlin is rightly called the Chief Racism Sympathizer.
- 2) Despite the lack of a court proceeding in the public foyer beside the entrance, lack of an adjudicative decision acts motivated by a salient belief that a white career is more important than a black career;
- a) You allege that JP Herb Kreling has common law adjudicative immunity for extorting Olumide’s statutory rights to attend a meeting that he was invited to by another JP who had agreed to issue process against Canadian Judicial Council, you are blocking common law racism tests on JP Kreling by lying that common law adjudicative immunity constitutional question cannot succeed.
- b) You allege that JP Herb Kreling has common law adjudicative immunity for directing Ottawa Police to arrest and assault Olumide because; his black colour is a security risk, to teach him a lesson for daring to access mandatory criminal code self-defence rights against Canadian Judicial Council racism sympathizer crimes, you are blocking formal requests for production of the video audio recording of the interaction/affidavit evidence from two independent witnesses.
- 3) Despite their salient belief that a white career is more important than a black career and membership of the Court Justice Act criminal rules committee that includes Ontario AG, Court of Justice, Superior Court, Court of Appeal, you allege that they should not be accountable for refusing s10(a) Charter s2c(i) Canada Bill of rights mandatory constitutional administrative duties to create a rule that will force any court agent that engages police arrest and assault power to file a written justification report with the Court, which per s10(a) Charter s2c(i) Canada Bill of right shall be available on request to victim.
- 4) Despite their salient belief that a white career is more important than a black career and Ontario AG ownership of s138 Police Services Act that gives court officials power to direct police arrest and assault without filing a written justification report, you allege that they should not be held accountable for refusing s10(a) Charter s2c(i) Canada Bill of right mandatory constitutional administrative duties to change s138 Police Services Act to create a mandatory arrest written justification report as well as a minimum non-compliance penalty for failure to file the report, you are trying to block application by lying that s138 Police Services Act / prosecutorial immunity constitutional question cannot succeed.
- 5) Despite their salient belief that a white career is more important than a black career and Ottawa Police Chief mandatory Police Services Act policy duties, Ottawa Police Services Board Police Services Act policy duties, Ottawa City Council mandatory Municipal Act, s10(a) Charter & s2c(i) Canada Bill of rights constitutional bylaw duty to ensure that any court official that engages police arrest and assault powers must file a written justification report with the police, which per s10(a) Charter s2c(i) Canada Bill of right shall be available on request to victim, you are lying that application cannot succeed.
- Read more.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Contact Ade Olumide at RPO 93, 2808 Dunrobin Road, Kanata, ON, K0A 3MO.
- To invite Ade to speaking engagements in your city; reach us at 613-832-2051 or email@example.com.
- Send us your feedback on the consultation issues
- Stay connected via Twitter